There have been some cracking early morning skies this week. The sunrise has generated a strong rose gold light which has been picked up not only in the clouds but also through the silver-white grasses around the edge of the golf course. I always marvel at the clouds. Constantly changing, formations that have never been seen before, never to be seen again.
Welcome to the running wave, which I set up as a vehicle for my photographs, with some observational chat and occasionally a little writing. I hope you enjoy the things I enjoy, sharing my walks with Tilly and Ted, and other excursions I have from time to time.






So glad you are re-visiting old ground...and great to see so many hares. Majestic creatures and so well camouflaged. Looks so lush and green.
ReplyDeleteWe sent to Mansfield last weekend to a 3000 acre property. It was so amazing and I walked dry creek beds and up and down dale. I absolutely felt a sense of freedom Even practised some meditation on a dry creek bed slab of rock. I was also followed along on my walk by a very curious kookaburra. Every time I tried to get a photo, he would fly a bit further on..talk about dangling the carrot. Made me laugh and him too.
Happy walking to you. Lots of love xx
Your walk sounds great! Delighted you found a route which gave a sense of a real walk and freedom because I know you struggle with the lack of places to wander free, as we have here. Next time - whenever that may be - perhaps we can retrace your steps, and persuade the kookaburra to come along too! A xx
Delete