Skip to main content

Early morning light

There have been some cracking early morning skies this week.  The sunrise has generated a strong rose gold light which has been picked up not only in the clouds but also through the silver-white grasses around the edge of the golf course.
I always marvel at the clouds.  Constantly changing, formations that have never been seen before, never to be seen again.  

Comments

  1. The fourth photo from the end looks like a face peering down to earth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder whose face that could be. I have a pretty good idea. Probably despairing about the mess the human race is making of this beautiful world. xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely- he doesn’t look very happy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In a vase on Monday - colour

The intense colours in my vase this week come from nasturtiums, sweetpeas and a single glorious zinnia! Their beauty and love of life speak for themselves and need no further words from me! Enjoy!

A simple vase on Monday

I have just one flower in my vase this week. A simple, pretty, wild narrow-leaved Michaelmas daisy. The vase is actually a black pottery cup. I wish I could remember where we bought it and who made it, but it is a great favourite of mine. I even made it the subject of a piece of artwork several years ago. Clearly shaped by hand, it has the air of a Japanese piece about it.