Welcome to the running wave, which I set up as a vehicle for my photographs, with some observational chat and occasionally a little writing. I hope you enjoy the things I enjoy, sharing my walks with Tilly and Ted, and other excursions I have from time to time.



Lovely sunsets! And such a happy blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Welcome to the running wave! I always say that my blog has observational chat and is generally a vehicle for my photos! Always lots of lovely things to see and I enjoy seeking out a good picture! I hope you visit the blog again when you have time! I am enjoying yours! Amanda
DeleteWow those pictures are beautiful! Thank you for leaving a comment with me and apologies at the length of time it has taken too reply I don't have much spare time for blogging at the moment. It is lovely to see images from your part of Scotland as we have ventured that way a few times. We seem to have similar interests too! I hope to resume blogging in a few weeks time. Sarah x
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the running wave! Lovely to hear back from you and I am very much hope you find time to blog again soon! I know what it is like when you just don't have time to keep it up. I try and keep a stock of photos - colour themed - for the times when I don't have anything worth chatting about! It seems to keep things ticking over! Hope you come back to the running wave soon! I look forward to your next post! Amanda
Delete