Skip to main content

Happy day!

Here is the evening sun at the end of a wonderful day which saw the safe arrival of my two baby granddaughters!  Congratulations to their amazing Mum, my daughter, and her wonderful partner!  Happy day - hooray!!!

Comments

  1. Absolutely delighted for you all. Well worth the wait from the photos I have seen and what beautiful little people they are.
    A new start to them all and so well deserved.
    Indeed, Happy Days

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, always a relief to hear everything has gone well. How wonderful that your family is growing x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Early morning light

There have been some cracking early morning skies this week.  The sunrise has generated a strong rose gold light which has been picked up not only in the clouds but also through the silver-white grasses around the edge of the golf course. I always marvel at the clouds.  Constantly changing, formations that have never been seen before, never to be seen again.  

In a vase on Monday - colour

The intense colours in my vase this week come from nasturtiums, sweetpeas and a single glorious zinnia! Their beauty and love of life speak for themselves and need no further words from me! Enjoy!

A simple vase on Monday

I have just one flower in my vase this week. A simple, pretty, wild narrow-leaved Michaelmas daisy. The vase is actually a black pottery cup. I wish I could remember where we bought it and who made it, but it is a great favourite of mine. I even made it the subject of a piece of artwork several years ago. Clearly shaped by hand, it has the air of a Japanese piece about it.