There have been some cracking early morning skies this week. The sunrise has generated a strong rose gold light which has been picked up not only in the clouds but also through the silver-white grasses around the edge of the golf course. I always marvel at the clouds. Constantly changing, formations that have never been seen before, never to be seen again.
Welcome to the running wave, which I set up as a vehicle for my photographs, with some observational chat and occasionally a little writing. I hope you enjoy the things I enjoy, sharing my walks with Tilly and Ted, and other excursions I have from time to time.

































































Favourite is the White House, red roof!
ReplyDeleteHope the sun arrives soon x
Just love your photos! Wonderful depiction of the color red.
ReplyDeleteThank you Susan! For lean periods, when I haven't got anything I want to post, I keep a library of photos highlighting a specific colour! So far I have done orange and violet. If you trawl back in time on the running wave you should find them! Thank you for visiting my blog! A
Delete