There have been some cracking early morning skies this week. The sunrise has generated a strong rose gold light which has been picked up not only in the clouds but also through the silver-white grasses around the edge of the golf course. I always marvel at the clouds. Constantly changing, formations that have never been seen before, never to be seen again.
Welcome to the running wave, which I set up as a vehicle for my photographs, with some observational chat and occasionally a little writing. I hope you enjoy the things I enjoy, sharing my walks with Tilly and Ted, and other excursions I have from time to time.






Bonkers is a word that sums up your sunset photos, they are just extraordinary. We never have sunsets down this end of the country that look like this. Lucky you! x
ReplyDeleteThey are pretty amazing aren't they!! We are really enjoying them too. When we lived in the wood we didn't see these lovely evening skies. There would sometimes be glimpses of orange pink through the trees, but no real sense of space and wide open sky. Yes, we are lucky! Hope all is well with you down there in Cornwall, and that you had a rather better summer than we did!! A x
Delete