There have been some cracking early morning skies this week. The sunrise has generated a strong rose gold light which has been picked up not only in the clouds but also through the silver-white grasses around the edge of the golf course. I always marvel at the clouds. Constantly changing, formations that have never been seen before, never to be seen again.
Welcome to the running wave, which I set up as a vehicle for my photographs, with some observational chat and occasionally a little writing. I hope you enjoy the things I enjoy, sharing my walks with Tilly and Ted, and other excursions I have from time to time.


Beech are my favourite trees, I love their zingy green leaves in spring and they definitely steal the show in autumn. I just hope they last a bit longer so that I can get some more woodland walks in. Have a great weekend, Antonia x
ReplyDeleteThey are my favourite tree too! I always reckon I grew up under a beech tree. We had a massive copper beech in our garden when I was a child. We had a swing which took us way up into its branches. We threw ourselves in the piles of ginger-biscuit leaves swept up by my father in the autumn, and it was a big and beautiful presence in my young life! Very sadly, long after our family moved from the house, one of the big storms blew it down, and now it's just a memory :o( A good one though! Love your messages. Thank you, and hope you have a good weekend too! A x
ReplyDelete