There have been some cracking early morning skies this week. The sunrise has generated a strong rose gold light which has been picked up not only in the clouds but also through the silver-white grasses around the edge of the golf course. I always marvel at the clouds. Constantly changing, formations that have never been seen before, never to be seen again.
Welcome to the running wave, which I set up as a vehicle for my photographs, with some observational chat and occasionally a little writing. I hope you enjoy the things I enjoy, sharing my walks with Tilly and Ted, and other excursions I have from time to time.




We've only had one very light early morning frost that didn't make enough impression on the shrubs to show up on a photo.
ReplyDeleteWe did have a day of intermittent hailstones, rain, sun, snow! But now the rain is back with a vengeance - roll on summer; I am craving sunshine warming me as I sit outside with a book.
Lovely to hear from you! Happy New Year. I have almost forgotten what the warmth of sunshine feels like! There was snow on the Lammermuir Hills last night. I have taken a photo, from a distance, so don't know if it has come out well enough to post here. I will check! In the meantime, I'm with you - roll on spring, summer, sunshine - anything brighter than this!
DeleteLooks like someone has been out icing the countryside....dusting it with light sugar....lovely. x
ReplyDelete