There have been some cracking early morning skies this week. The sunrise has generated a strong rose gold light which has been picked up not only in the clouds but also through the silver-white grasses around the edge of the golf course. I always marvel at the clouds. Constantly changing, formations that have never been seen before, never to be seen again.
Welcome to the running wave, which I set up as a vehicle for my photographs, with some observational chat and occasionally a little writing. I hope you enjoy the things I enjoy, sharing my walks with Tilly and Ted, and other excursions I have from time to time.


Early mornings are so beautiful. Hope the wind wasnt too bad...and great photos..captures the mystical mood .... xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a dramatic photo - it looks almost like a forest fire. I'm an owl, not a lark, so I rarely see a sunrise these days, but there have been some fantastic sunsets lately - and those gale force winds. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get out and about to take photos, partly through my own ill-health and partly because of my elderly dog's arthritis making him unable to walk for more than a few steps each day.
ReplyDelete