Skip to main content

The Melbourne Princess's birthday tea

Have you ever wondered how princesses celebrate their birthdays?  Well, here's how.

First, with their best friend and big cousin in tow, they go and do a spot of free jumping at the local trampoline park.
And then, after they have put their magnificent, twinkling shoes back on
 they go home for a princess's tea party
followed by a large piece of birthday cake, all lovingly baked and decorated by the birthday girl's amazing Mum.



Comments

  1. What a lovely pink twinkly birthday party...amazing cakes for an amazing birthday girl, friend and big cousin. Ab FAB!! Daarrling!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In a vase on Monday - colour

The intense colours in my vase this week come from nasturtiums, sweetpeas and a single glorious zinnia! Their beauty and love of life speak for themselves and need no further words from me! Enjoy!

A simple vase on Monday

I have just one flower in my vase this week. A simple, pretty, wild narrow-leaved Michaelmas daisy. The vase is actually a black pottery cup. I wish I could remember where we bought it and who made it, but it is a great favourite of mine. I even made it the subject of a piece of artwork several years ago. Clearly shaped by hand, it has the air of a Japanese piece about it.

Found items IAVOM

I am on holiday on the Inner Hebridean island of Colonsay. It is my happy place. Thoughts of Colonsay rattle around in my head each and every day I am not here! I haven't got a vase to share this week but some lovely things I have found over the past few days, which are just as beautiful as a vase of flowers! I hope you agree! Here are some leaves of giant rhododendrons, growing in the outer gardens of Colonsay House. Some skeleton leaves of magnolia. The dried stem of a kelp seaweed. A couple of conkers (can never resist those!), and a branch heavily populated by a number of lichens. The air on Colonsay is so clean that lichens flourish here!